Facebook Fan Pages are an alternative specially created by Facebook for businesses, companies, and brands. They are different than personal profiles and groups, as they offer special tools to promote business.
Fb Page Likes: The memory, the notoriety and the intention of purchase grow when the Facebook users see in their homepage advertisements of a brand. The impact of notoriety and memory is even greater when they see that their friends have become fans of that brand. First of all, I want to define the concept of fan: “are all the people who like your page, by clicking on the button I LIKE like in Facebook ” So the advantages and benefits of having a Facebook Page for your business are:
- Public Exhibition. Visitors do not have to have a Facebook account to view your page. So anyone who enters your page, can read the content and become familiar with your company, brand or product. In addition, your page will be indexed in all the search engines and appear in good positions at the time of the searches. This exponentially increases traffic to your website.
- Fans of their own free will. People become a fan, are people who decide voluntarily that wants to follow you, and especially that is interested in your products, company and/or brand. This saves you time, money and is a very easy way to build your fan subscription base.
- Continuous communication. Something characteristic of Facebook users is that most of them connect and check their profile almost every day. Therefore, they will also see your communications and updates, without the need to be something forced, since they of their own volition follow you. And unlike e-mail, you’ll never have to worry because your email message does not reach your subscribers because it gets stuck in spam filters. This is a great advantage!
- Unlimited Fb Page Likes: Fan pages can have unlimited fans, so you can have countless people following you, which does not happen with normal profiles where you are limited to only 5000 contacts. This advantage gives you the unlimited path for your action plans.
- Customized designs. Fan pages allow you to include content with your company designs. For example, you can include promotions with similar designs to your website, videos and other impact content.
- Generate Community. The innate advantage of the social network, makes your fans generate a sense of community, such as sharing content (articles, videos, ebooks, comments, etc.) to their contacts on Facebook or other social networks, generate comments on your articles, debate on some particular topic or also that they themselves can share their own content. This creates in them a sense of belonging and leads to loyalty.
- Viral Marketing by Fb Page Likes: Your content will reach the friends of your fans, as recommending some content of yours will make the communication explicit; but if it is not recommended among your network of friends and acquaintances, in the personal profiles of all your fans will see your page and its content. This viral effect will make your page show exponentially throughout the social network.